We are searching for top-notch, motivated, and smart students who would like to join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern.
The Opportunity: Digital Marketing Industry + Voxxy
While working at Voxxy you will have the opportunity to dive first-hand into the world of online marketing. While online marketing is a fairly new career field, there is a growing need for people in the industry.
With this internship, our goal is to help you gain the skills needed so that we want to hire you, and so that you can go out into the field ahead of your peers. Voxxy interns:
- Do not file paperwork.
- Do not do pointless busy work – everything you do will have an impact on our clients
- Learn and Apply the principles of SEO, Content marketing, and many other aspects of online marketing to help clients grow
- Work on real client accounts
Who Should Apply:
We are very selective in who we choose to award our internship to. If you are someone who exhibits the traits below AND are interested in marketing, business, and helping companies grow then we want to talk to you. The traits that make a successful intern are:
- Hard working
- Smart working
- Intelligent and able to think strategically and tactically
- Able to analyze and implement solid business strategy
- Interested in understanding how online marketing works
- Realizes the potential and need for online marketing and is interested in a career
Structure / Pay:
There are two stages to the Voxxy internship:
- Stage 1 – Online Marketing Course (October – December 2016)
We have curated a 10 lesson online marketing course that must be studied and passed off. At 10 hrs per week, this course will run through the end of December, 2016.
Throughout this course you will receive 1-on-1 training and review from both employees and partners of Voxxy to make sure you are learning the material and are able to apply your learning in real SEO related tasks.
- Stage 2 – Jr. Marketing Analyst (Starting January 2017)
As a Jr. Marketing Analyst you will start at $10/hr, with the expectation of 10-20 hrs/week. You will be assigned specific clients to manage and will work directly with our marketing team as one of the team members. Additional pay increases are available for successful interns.
In addition, we look to hire full time employees from our pool of talented interns each year.
During both of these stages you will be able to earn up to six(6) elective school credits and will be expected to work hard, learn a lot, and add value to our clients.
Email your resume, with a short introduction as to why you are interested in the internship to: email@example.com
Leave a Reply