We are looking for a new Digital Content intern! If you are interested in learning how to manage, edit, create, and produce top notch content (blog posts, landing pages, infographics, etc.) then this position is for you.
The Opportunity: Digital Marketing Industry + Voxxy
While working at Voxxy you will have the opportunity to dive first-hand into the world of online marketing and content creation. While online marketing is a fairly new career field, there is a growing need for people in the industry.
With this internship, our goal is to help you gain the skills needed so that we want to hire you, and so that you can go out into the field ahead of your peers. Voxxy interns:
- Do not file paperwork.
- Do not do pointless busy work – everything you do will have an impact on our clients
- Learn and Apply the principles of SEO, Content marketing, and many other aspects of online marketing to help clients grow
- Work on real client accounts and help create high quality, engaging content for highly trafficked websites
Who Should Apply:
We are very selective in who we choose to award our internship to. If you are someone who exhibits the traits below AND are wanting to learn more about what creative opportunities are available in the digital marketing industry, then we want to talk with you:
- Hard working
- Smart working
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Understands, or can quickly learn, how to write effectively online
- Able to manage several writers
- Superb grasp of the English language
- Ability to tell good content from bad content
- Ability to write both technical and creative content
- Ability to work with writers to create content that is high quality, explains the topic, and reads very well
Please note: We are not only looking for English majors. We are more concerned with skills and ability to work hard and learn quickly.
Structure / Pay:
There are two stages to the Voxxy internship:
- Stage 1 – Online Marketing Course (October – December 2016)
We have curated a 5 lesson digital content course that must be studied and passed off. At 10 hrs per week, this course will run through the end of December, 2016.
In addition, throughout this course you will receive 1-on-1 training and review from our digital content manager and help assist her in her daily tasks so you can gain a full understanding of what working in the digital content field entails.
- Stage 2 – Jr. Marketing Analyst (Starting January 2017)
As a Jr. Content Strategist you will start at $10/hr, with the expectation of 10-20 hrs/week. You will be assigned specific clients to manage and will work directly with our Digital Content Manager and marketing team as one of the team members. Additional pay increases are available for successful interns.
In addition, we look to hire full time employees from our pool of talented interns each year.
During both of these stages you will be able to earn up to six(6) elective school credits and will be expected to work hard, learn a lot, and add value to our clients.
Email your resume, with a short introduction as to why you are interested in the internship to: email@example.com